Authzed Enterprise is the on-premise installation of the exact same software powering Authzed.com.
Pricing is a flat-fee per cluster not limited by hardware resources (e.g. vCPUs) and is available upon request. You can contact us for more details.
High level functionality includes:
- The Dashboard for managing organizations, teams, and credentials
- Supports OIDC & Auth0 authentication
- SpiceDB Enterprise, the supported configuration of SpiceDB
- Multi-tenant isolation built-in
- Developer tools such as the Playground
- Operations tools such as our internal health monitoring
Downloading Authzed Enterprise
Authzed Enterprise is made available via the authzed-enterprise GitHub organization. Source code is released under the src repository and is used to build container images stored in the organization's registry.
Images are signed using cosign, storing a signature of their digests alongside the image in the registry. They are also published publically to the rekor transparency log operated by the Linux Foundation's security-focused foundation, the OpenSSF. You can read more about keyless container signing and verification in the cosign documentation.
Running Authzed Enterprise
- Kubernetes 1.20+
- Project Contour Ingress 1.19+
- Certmanager 1.6+
Was this page helpful?